You have a minimum of six (6) years experience as a consultant and you have advanced knowledge in the industrial and corporate environment. You are astute, you understand the business challenges facing information technology and business processes related to purchasing, inventory management and maintenance, and so on.
As a permanent position, the candidate will be responsible for assessing the functional and technical needs of the clients and collaborating in the implementation of the IBM Maximo software. His main responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of clients’ functional and technical needs;
- Participate in the development and implementation of operational strategies;
- Analyzing the costs and use of IT systems, as well as proposing solutions for their optimization;
- Ensure use in accordance with business standards and best practices;
- Advise and train users of the system;
- The use of standardized development methodology;
- Aspects of computer programming;
- Functional and IT allowing to translate technical specifications to a business language and conversely
- Analysis of the requirements for complex IT systems implementation projects;
- Mastery of best practices in business analysis and related tools
Strong interpersonal relations, diplomacy and client approach
Good organization of work
Collegiate or University diploma, a certification in computer science or equivalent
Essential bilingualism, excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
TriNmax is a fast growing company led by industry experts. We are a certified IBM Business Partner and associated with several leaders in the field of Information Technology (IT). We offer competitive compensations.
Do you want to stand out by being a member of a gifted professional community? Send us your CV * including your cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only selected candidates will be notified
|Job Category||Full time, Permanent|